Note: This is for Windows XP.
You will need the Xbox.360.Boot.Sound.wav audio file to do this, you can download it here…
.Zip Version – Download
.Rar Version – Download
Do the following…
- Save the sound clip to C:\Windows\Media
- Open up Control panel
- Open up Sound and Audio Device
- Click on the tab for Sounds
- Under “Program Events” locate “Start Windows.wav” – Click on Browse and locate the Xbox 360's boot.wav that you just downloaded
- Once you have it click on apply to set the new .wav.
If you found this useful, or need any help... Please leave a comment or message me on Xbox Live.